• Precious Blood Catholic Church Fish Fry starts at 5:30 p.m. in the Parish Hall at 3306 Fenmore St. Features all-you-can-eat fried tilapia, french fries, hush puppies, coleslaw, white beans, baked beans, cornbread, dessert, drink (tea and lemonade). Adults $11; children under 12 $5; children under 4 free. Carry out available.
• The Knottsville Community Fish Fry is serving from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the Mary Carrico Catholic School gym. Meal includes fish or cheese pizza, baked potato or fries, hush puppies, coleslaw, dessert and drink. Cost: Adult 3-piece $10; adult 2-piece $8; child $5.
• A fish fry is from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church, 4029 Frederica St. Features all-you-can-eat catfish, sides and desserts. Adults $11; children ages12-5 $5; children 4 and under free.
• Lenten Fish Fry starts at 5 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus Council 817 in Rhodes Hall at 3540 E. 10th St. Buffet will consist of catfish fiddlers, catfish fillets. hushpuppies, cornbread, coleslaw and baked beans. Adults $12; ages 6-12 $6.
• St. Alphonsus Catholic Church Fish Fry starts serving at 5 p.m. at the church, corner of Kentucky 56 and Kentucky 500 in St. Joseph, just past West Louisville.
Choice of catfish fiddlers or filets, french fries, coleslaw, hushpuppies, tea, lemonade and homemade dessert. Adults $11; children under 12 $5; under 3 free. Pizza $1 per slice. Beer will be sold to those 21 years of age and older.
• Whitesville Lions Club Fish Fry Fundraiser will serve USDA farm raised catfish at 5 p.m. at the Whitesville Senior Citizen Center, 10345 Kentucky 54, Whitesville.
Meal includes all-you-can-eat catfish fillets, baked potato or fries, coleslaw and homemade hushpuppies. Homemade desserts also are available. All proceeds benefit the Whitesville Lions Club Charities. For to-go orders, call 270-233-4332.
• A fish fry is from 5 to 7 p.m. at St. Martin Catholic Church, 5856 Kentucky 81. Features all-you-can-eat fresh Kentucky Lake catfish, french fries, coleslaw, white beans and homemade hushpuppies, tea, lemonade and coffee. Cost: Adults $11; children 4-13 $5, children under 4 eat free. Everyone is welcome
• The musical fairytale "Princess Whatsername" opens at 7 p.m. at Empress Theatre, 418 Frederica St. Showtimes are 7 p.m. For more information, call 270-683-5333 or visit www.theatreworkshop.org.