The following list was compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Kim Dawson, 49, of the 500 block of East Fourth Street was charged on July 28 with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance.
• Timothy McDonald, 49, of the 300 block of West Parrish Avenue was charged on July 28 with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and second-degree fleeing or evading.
• Gumaliel Lopez, 22, of the 600 block of Tamarack Road was charged on July 29 with driving under the influence.
• Three tires of a Chevy Tahoe worth $450 were reported slashed on July 27 in the 1600 block of Manor Court.
• Fire damage to a Chevy Tahoe's floorboard worth $1,200 was reported on July 28 in the 1600 block of Manor Court.
• Jewelry and coins worth $2,388.75 were reported stolen July 28 in the 500 block of Third Street.
• Hydrocodone worth $51.99 was reported stolen on July 26 in 3300 block of Buckland Square.
• A gold watch worth $400 and $750 in cash were reported stolen on July 25 in the 400 block of Catalina Drive.
• A 2003 Ford Focus driven by Mikayla Haire, 21, of Maceo struck a 1999 Ford Ranger driven by Forrest L. Nugent, 65, of Owensboro at the intersection of Daviess Street and J.R. Miller Boulevard at 3:20 p.m. on July 28. Haire was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Office
• Gregory O'Bryan, 30, of the 1500 block of Pearl Street was charged on July 28 with driving under the influence.
• A 2000 Ford Ranger driven by Gregory O'Bryan, 30, of Owensboro collided head-on with a 2005 Ford 150 driven by Hidalgo Cordova, 35, of Owensboro on Kentucky 81 at 2:02 p.m. on July 28. Gregory O'Bryan was treated for injuries at OHRH and released. A passenger, 26-year-old Whitney O'Bryan, was taken to OHRH where she is listed in good condition.
• A 2004 Ford Escape driven by Matthew Brumley, 33, of Owensboro was struck in the rear by a 2011 Ford Escape driven by Audrey Vanbussum, 57, of Maceo on the New Hartford Road offramp at 7:15 a.m. on July 28. Vanbussum was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• A Ford Explorer driven by Chyanne Porter, 19, was struck in the rear by a Grand Am driven by Jason Orange, 34, of Owensboro at the intersection of Veach Road and Arbondale Lane at 12:09 p.m. on July 28. Orange was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• A 2001 Ford Escape driven by Kevin Winters, 27, of Evansville struck a tree trying to avoid a deer on Curdsville Delaware Road at 1:25 a.m. on July 29. Passengers Shannon Hoover, 27, of Evansville and Gavin Winters, 10, of Gallatan, Tennessee, were treated for injuries at OHRH and released.