The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Stephen Anthony Hanley, 23 of the 2300 block of Homestead Pointe was charged Sunday with failure to produce proof of insurance, third-degree possession of a controlled substance (unidentified) and possession of marijuana.
• Antonio M. Green Sr., 31, of the 300 block of Orchard Street was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth), trafficking of a controlled substance (cocaine) and trafficking of a controlled substance (heroin).
• Several checks were reported stolen Nov. 6 from a house in the 2100 block of East 19th Street.
• The theft of seven large sandstone landscaping rocks valued at about $500 was reported Friday night from Ohio Valley Landscaping, 3100 New Hartford Road.
• Cash in the amount of $2,240 was reported stolen Saturday from a building in the 600 block of J.R. Miller Boulevard.
• A stereo valued at $500 was reported stolen in a Saturday burglary of a home in the 2600 block of West Eighth Street.
• A cellphone valued at $200 and various clothes of an unknown value were reported stolen on Saturday from a home in the 600 block of Crittenden Street.
• A minor reported being sexually abused by an acquaintance Saturday at a home on Wilderness Trace Road.
• Four vehicles collided at 2:50 p.m. Saturday at the 4500 block of Frederica Street. They were a truck driven by Marlon Lopez, 35, of Arkansas, an SUV driven by Ashlye D. Caskey, 40, of Central City, a car driven by Ludy Flores, 20, of Utica and a car driven by Christopher G. Frailey, 34, of Calhoun. Caskey was treated at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 4:04 p.m. Friday at J.R. Miller Boulevard and East 24th Street. They were a car driven by Rlyea J Salyer, 18, of Salyersville and a SUV driven by Franklin D. McKannan of Maceo. McKannan was treated at OHRH and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 5:28 p.m. Saturday at East Third Street and Crittenden Street. They were an SUV driven by Gracie P. Cart, 16, of the 500 block of Manchester Loop and a car driven by Brooke N. Foster, 35, of the 4600 block of Waterwheel Way. Foster’s passenger, Kailee Hall, was treated at OHRH and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 6:22 p.m. Saturday near the 2900 block of West Parrish Avenue. They were a car driven by Ashley Sherrell, 30, of the 2700 block of West Eighth Street and a car driven by Jaryen Williams, 24, of the 700 block of Sycamore Street. Williams and his passenger, Rickey Sutton, were treated at OHRH and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 12:20 p.m. Sunday at the 100 block of Salem Drive. They were a SUV driven by Cathy E. Hendricks, 59, of the 1330 block of Bowie Trail and a car driven by Jessica L. Hack of the 1600 block of East 11th Street. Hack was treated at OHRH and released.