The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Rebekah L. Mata, 20, of the 1800 block of Triplett Street was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Jonathan L. Brown, 27, of Philpot was charged Monday with theft of identity.
• Four handguns and a rifle worth $700 were reported stolen in a Thursday burglary at a home in the 100 block of Wilder Drive.
• A handgun worth $329 was reported stolen Friday from West Main Loans, 2906 W. Second St.
• A handgun worth $150 was reported stolen Friday from a home in the 800 block of Hill Avenue.
• Clothing and cleaning products worth $829 were reported stolen Saturday from Walmart, 3151 Kentucky 54. The items were recovered.
• Two vacuum cleaners, a comforter and sheets worth $552 were reported stolen Saturday from Walmart, 5031 Frederica St.
• A sport utility vehicle driven by Melissa M. Hayden, 41, of the 2100 block of Fieldcrest Drive struck a ditch and overturned at 1:43 a.m. Saturday in the 4300 block of Old Hartford Road. Hayden was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 11:11 a.m. Saturday on West Ninth Street near Locust Street. They were a car driven by Arthur K. Nelson, 38, of the 1600 block of Cokesbury Court and a sport utility vehicle driven by Spencer K. Riney, 29, of the 2900 block of Tanglewood Drive. Riney's passenger, Skilynn Riney, was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 1:17 p.m. Saturday on New Hartford Road near East Byers Avenue. They were a car driven by Kimberly A. Alexander, 51, of the 1500 block of West Third Street and a van driven by Brenda L. Faucheux, 48, of the 400 block of East 24th Street. Alexander's passenger, Stephen Bruner, was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Anna K. Jones, 49, of the 300 block of Magnolia Street was charged Monday with second-degree burglary.
• Charletta R. Davis-Suttles, 30, of the 4600 block of Marlboro Drive was charged Monday with theft of mail matter.