The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• David L. Elliot, 34, of the 2800 block of West Sixth Street was charged Friday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth) and theft of identity.
• Tyler J. Melton, 23 of Reed was charged Friday with driving under the influence.
• Rebekah L. Mata, 21, of the 400 block of Geary Court was charged Friday with receiving stolen property under $10,000.
• Brian L. Brandon, 25, of Rockport, Kentucky, was charged Thursday with first-degree sexual abuse and first-degree sodomy.
• Alicia N. Rodriguez, 30, of the 2000 block of Calhoun Road was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Kenneth T. Carter, 36, of the 2200 block of Surrey Drive West was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Sharkoo D. Barrett, 42, of the 1200 block of Allen Street was charged Thursday with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
• A Dodge Avenger worth $10,000, cash and a smart phone were reported stolen Thursday from the 1700 block of Cruse Drive.
• A Nintendo Switch, games and four controllers worth $780 were reported stolen in a Thursday burglary at a home in the 3400 block of Wandering Lane.
• Ronald D. Boggs, 45, of the 800 block of East 21st Street was charged Thursday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth).