Details for PAINTING THE PAINTER!
Best Prices in the Tri-State.
Excellent Results Inside and Out.
Plenty of local refs. 270-302-0497
In summer 2020, The New York Times coordinated a nationwide project to document the lives of Americans out of work because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The study involved collaborating with 11 other local newsrooms around the U.S. The Messenger-Inquirer was the only newspaper from Kentucky in the collaboration. The resulting collection of stories was published Oct. 23, 2020, in the New York Times print edition and at nytimes.com/outofwork. The following list is the Messenger-Inquirer's local unemployment coverage from that time period; read more by clicking the "New York Times Project" header. Click on "Out Of Work In America" to go to the full
- Born to Dance: Musick Studios has taught an estimated 10,000 students
- From the Ground Up: Hamilton has gone from from farming 7 acres to more than 500 acres in 5 years
- POLICE REPORTS FOR August 13, 2022
- Building Permits August 13, 2022
- Real Estate Transfers August 13, 2022
- Business Licenses August 13, 2022
- Bankruptcies August 13, 2022
- 50th Wedding Anniversary