Details for BECOME A MESSENGER-INQUIRER CONTRACTED CARRIER!
Need Extra Income?
Have a dependable vehicle
& a good driving record?
Current Available Locations Include:
• Hwy 54 Area
• Hwy 56 Area
• Hwy 231 Area
• Other City Locations
Interested? Call Gina 270.691.7251
or Kirk 270.691.7255
or visit www.owbmi.com/carrier to
complete an Online Questionaire
*Customer count & earnings listed are approximate.
In summer 2020, The New York Times coordinated a nationwide project to document the lives of Americans out of work because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The study involved collaborating with 11 other local newsrooms around the U.S. The Messenger-Inquirer was the only newspaper from Kentucky in the collaboration. The resulting collection of stories was published Oct. 23, 2020, in the New York Times print edition and at nytimes.com/outofwork. The following list is the Messenger-Inquirer's local unemployment coverage from that time period; read more by clicking the "New York Times Project" header. Click on "Out Of Work In America" to go to the full
- MI POLICE REPORTS for Jan. 28, 2022
- Owensboro Symphony to bring Hollywood flare with 'A Night at the Oscars'
- Man charged in shooting, hitting officer with vehicle
- GRITS offers vital service during COVID-19 and year-round
- Pioneers overpower Panthers
- Second half carries Pikeville past Catholic
- Lady Aces want to amp up offense
- Lanham reminisces on a rewarding career following hall of fame induction