• The following items are needed at Boulware Mission Inc.: Stamps, men's white T-shirts and gym shorts (all sizes), Kleenex, bottled water, mesh laundry bags (24"x 36"), twin-sized bedspreads, hand soap refill and Scotch tape for dispensers. Please drop off items at 609 Wing Ave.
• The Greater Owensboro Chapter of FAME (GO FAME/GO CAREERS) is seeking new employer sponsors for the next cohort of Advanced Manufacturing Technician and Computerized Manufacturing and Machining students scheduled to begin classes in August.
GO FAME involves students participating in college classes two days per week and working in a manufacturing facility three days per week. Each student is sponsored by a company that pays his/her wages, and some pay a portion of the student's tuition. At the worksite, students are paired with a "mentor," who serves as a guide/role model during the experience. To learn more, contact Katie Vincent at email@example.com or call 270-686-4423.
• Attention Wildcats fans, friends and alumni - the Senior Community Center of Owensboro-Daviess County is seeking UK branded products, memorabilia and tickets for silent auction prizes at the center's annual banquet fundraiser. Please bring items to 1650 W. Second St. or call 270-678-4640 for pickup.
• The H.L. Neblett Community Center needs the following items: A highchair, dish towels and batteries (all sizes). Please drop off items from 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. any day at the center, 801 W. Fifth St. For more information, contact 270-685-3197.
• The Senior Community Center of Owensboro-Daviess County needs the following items for its frozen meal program: Canned chicken, frozen meatballs and ham. Other items needed are an office desk, bookcase and toiletry items, and non-perishable items for bingo and raffle prizes. Drop off items at 1650 W. Second St.