As a member of the Spice Girls – the biggest selling girl group of all time – Geri has enjoyed a rather flavourful life, she is Ginger Spice after all.
The former glamour model cemented herself as a British and global icon known for her fierce persona, flamboyant fashion and fiery red hair.
Whilst we wish Geri a rather spicy 50th birthday today (06.08.22) let’s take a look back at some of the most iconic moments from her career.
In summer 2020, The New York Times coordinated a nationwide project to document the lives of Americans out of work because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The study involved collaborating with 11 other local newsrooms around the U.S. The Messenger-Inquirer was the only newspaper from Kentucky in the collaboration. The resulting collection of stories was published Oct. 23, 2020, in the New York Times print edition and at nytimes.com/outofwork. The following list is the Messenger-Inquirer's local unemployment coverage from that time period; read more by clicking the "New York Times Project" header. Click on "Out Of Work In America" to go to the full
- Handyman service opening in former Blandford's Drive-In
- City moving forward with boat dock
- Owensboro touted an affordable retirement town
- Wethington resigning as circuit judge
- Sunset Cruisers find new downtown location
- POLICE REPORTS FOR August 2, 2022
- POLICE REPORTS FOR August 4, 2022
- Divorces August 6, 2022