The Owensboro City Commission will be holding a special called meeting at noon on Tuesday, Aug. 23, in the Commission Chambers on the fourth floor at City Hall, 101 E. Fourth Street. The purpose of the special called meeting is to receive updates on property maintenance, OBKY budget report, the project list and consider a closed session to discuss proposed or pending litigation.
- Arts for all All OPS sixth grade students have chance to sample arts in new program
- New Daviess County Middle School design released
- DC powers past Apollo in 4
- DCPS ready to begin Apollo project's third phase
- Daviess County Gun Club to open next month
- Lady Aces pull away in 2nd half
- RWRA site visits show progress in agency's long-term plans
- Airport receives grant for main runway repair
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.