A mobile VA Veterans Center will be set up from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday in front of the VFW, 311 W. Veterans Blvd. Staff will provide mental health therapy, information on benefits, education, substance abuse and resources for homeless or economically challenged veterans. All veterans are welcome to attend. No information is released to DoD or VA without the appropriate signed release.
- Climate change being felt in Kentucky
- Cancer treatments have evolved; insurance has not
- Fiscal court appoints new fire chief
- Sheriff's department seeking leads in string of home arsons
- Police Reports: Aug. 18, 2019
- JARRING EXPERIENCE Daviess County couple keeping canning alive
- Man arrested after hitting road worker, fleeing scene
- Police Reports
- Divorces: Aug. 18, 2019
- Police Reports: Aug. 19, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.