Ross Medical Education is hosting a water drive for Habitat for Humanity volunteers through June 30. Volunteers are mainly 70 years or older and drink an average of a case of water per day while working on Habitat homes. The goal is to collect at least 30 cases of water. Those wanting to donate can drop off bottled water at Ross Medical Education, 410 Southtown Blvd, Ste. 6.
- 911 dispatch fielding 180,000 calls per year
- Bike & Build: Cyclists advocate for affordable housing, lend a hand at local Habitat
- Local pool league banking on growth
- Daviess County part of pilot child care program
- Ellis Park moving ahead with new owners
- TownePlace Suites plans to open next week
- Washington will lead UK players on NBA Draft night
- McLean Fiscal Court becomes heated over the new 2019-20 budget
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.