Ross Medical Education is hosting a water drive for Habitat for Humanity volunteers through June 30. Volunteers are mainly 70 years or older and drink an average of a case of water per day while working on Habitat homes. The goal is to collect at least 30 cases of water. Those wanting to donate can drop off bottled water at Ross Medical Education, 410 Southtown Blvd, Ste. 6.
- Bookmobile a cherished Ohio County asset
- Cole returns for youth camp
- Care for Children hopes to 'break down barriers, improve access'
- Prospect camps prove crucial for football recruiting
- Ham Radio Club to host annual Field Day
- UU hosts 15th annual Denounce Torture events
- Divorces: June 16, 2019
- Marriage Licenses: June 16, 2019
- OPD reinstates flex team to focus on violence
- Animal control removes more than 40 cats from apartment
- Love of the Game
- 'We have to support each other'
- Before your dad dies
- Police Reports: June 11, 2019
- Person in Sunday's shooting identified
- Police Reports: June 12, 2019
- Police Reports
- Police Reports: June 13, 2019
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.