Here Are The Happiest Cities In The US
- unbranded - Lifestyle
The US may only rank number 16 on the World Happiness Report, but it's not short of happy cities. A recent WalletHub study analyzed happiness-related data to determine which American cities host the happiest residents. It found that no city is happier than Fremont, California, which tops the list for the second year in a row. Here are the top ten happiest cities in the US this year: 1, Fremont, California. 2, San Jose, California. 3, Madison, Wisconsin. 4, Overland Park, Kansas. 5, San Francisco, California. 6, Irvine, California. 7, Columbia, Maryland. 8, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. 9, South Burlington, Vermont. 10, Burlington, Vermont
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Church Bulletin: May 13, 2023 (3)
- This Sleep Disorder Can Foreshadow Dementia (2)
- POLICE REPORTS for May 22, 2023 (2)
- LGBTQ community spokesman tells Fiscal Court its 'devaluing diversity' (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for May 21, 2023 (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for May 8, 2023 (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for May 28, 2023 (1)
- This 'White Men Can't Jump,' with Jack Harlow, has no game (1)
- Officials celebrate Big Rivers' relocation (1)
- POLICE REPORTS for May 15, 2023 (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.