The following Owensboro-area bankruptcies were filed in federal court from Mar. 14 through Mar. 20. Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and the debtor is discharged of debts. Chapter 11: A company is protected from creditors while it restructures its business. Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.
• Joshua Willis Trent and Shelley Gail Trent, 535 North Mulberry St., Beaver Dam
• Kimberly M. Troutman, 111 West 3rd Ave., Central City
• April Michelle LaRoche, 630 Carter Road
• Linda Raymer Roberts, 3708 Legacy Run, Owensboro
• Jeanette Jay Noone and Michael Edward Noone, 425 Hill Ave., Owensboro
• Shauna Nicole Saddler and Donald Ray Hayes, Jr., 4334 Landsdowne North, Owensboro
• David Bruce Mahoney, Jr., 2118 Carpenter Drive, Apt. B., Owensboro
• Tara Lynn Dant, 2343 Tradition Ave., Owensboro
• William Bradley Jones, 2201 Boarman Drive, Owensboro
• Cory T. Wolter, 362 Camden Circle, Owensboro
• Andrew Lee Hurt and Amy Danielle Fulks-Hurt, 4008 Court Dijon, Owensboro
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.