The following building permits were issued between Mar. 22 and Mar. 28:
• 9552 Mulligan Road, Mark and D.J. Atherton, single-family residence, 4,060 square feet, $131,950
• 3959 South Hampton Road, Ethan and Bayli Stone, single-family residence, 4,448 square feet, $144,560
• 6548 Valley Brook Trace, Jagoe Homes, single-family residence, 1,925 square feet, $62,563
• 2070 Pebble Wood Drive, Jagoe Homes, single-family residence, 2,228 square feet, $72,410
• 210 Salem Drive, Morris Custom Finishes, new post frame building, $150,479
• 1901 Clinton Place West, Mike Lewis Building, repair tree damage, $10,000
• 8729 Highway 2830, Susan Foster, construct covered deck, $6,000
• 4507 Countryside Drive, Lisa Adkins, construct patio cover, $1,000
• 3631 Limestone Drive, Martin Custom Building, Inc., construct two-story room addition, $150,000
• 401 Frederica St., Malcolm Bryant Corp., second-floor expansion, $2,400
• 12244 Highway 431, Glen Grey, construct detached building, $41,000
• 4230 Highway 142, Chris Porter, construct pole barn, $25,000
• 2650 Avenue of the Parks, Derrick Webb, construct outdoor kitchen/pergola, $7,500
• 1000 East 4th St., Ste. 11, Shawn Plemmons, remodeling, $6,000
• 2101 Grimes Ave., O’Bryan Contracting, Inc., parking lot expansion for RWRA, $52,000
• 4021 Old Hartford Road, Alex McDonald, modifications to existing cell phone tower, $30,000
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.