The following building permits were issued between April 5 and April 11:
• 5616 Pleasant Point Road, Hill Custom Homes, single-family residence, 2,224 square feet, $72,280
• 5507 Lonesome Pine Trail, Clayton Homes, place new manufactured home, $27,300
• 1722 Pleasant Valley Road, Dugan & Meyers LLC, new chemical building, $100,000
• 1722 Pleasant Valley Road, Dugan & Meyers LLC, renovate structure, $100,000
• 4114 Highway 144, Envision Contractors, shell for new truck shop/garage, $1,000,000
• 325 Park Plaza Drive, CR Contracting, replace six awnings, $8,000
• 2102 Ford Ave., Tru Pro Fence, Deck, and Patio, construct pergola/patio cover, $18,500
• 8069 Boteler Road, Aaron Robertson, construct detached post-frame building, $4,000
• 808 Isaac Shelby Drive, Francis Aud, garage addition, $3,000
• 7075 Highway 54, River City Post Frame, replace carport with pole barn, $20,000
• 3000 Alvey Park Drive West, Ste. F, Lewis Properties, renovation for barber shop, $19,000
• 4119 Tankbark Place, Maurice Pools and Spa, in-ground swimming pool, $110,000
• 4990 Bridgewood, Sweetwater Pools, in-ground swimming pool, $53,000
• 4143 Vincent Station Drive, Janet Jones, foundation for building, $141,000
• 5044 Bridgewood, Maurice Pools and Spa, in-ground swimming pool, $88,000
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.