The following building permits were issued between April 26 and May 2:
• 5032 Highway 279 South, Jeff Belcher, construct post-frame residence, 1,956 square feet, $63,570
• 4116 Highway 554, Tabitha Gregory and Kenneth Carter, place new doublewide home (no porch), $51,870
• 814 West 9th St., Keegan Bakos, construct a mixed-use building, $120,000
• 4836 Sturbridge Place, Jay Hart, interior residential remodeling, $20,000
• 3074 Steeplechase, Phillip’s Home Repair, Building, & Remodeling, construct sunroom addition, $30,406
• 8801 King Fisher Lake Road, Gomez Contracting, repair tree and water damage to property, $5,000
• 618 East 24th St., Disaster Team, demo and rebuild carport, $5,000
• 1144 Yelvington Lane, Cindy Alvarez and Luis Figueroa, repair fire damage to property, $5,000
• 5175 Pleasant Point Road, James Christie, construct sunroom addition, $20,000
• 5835 Highway 144, Brian Payne Construction, construct sunroom addition and interior residential remodeling, $25,000
• 5000 Frederica St., Envision Contractors, renovations, $160,901
• 3030 Highland Pointe Drive, David Stallings, restaurant remodeling, adding cooler and patio, $764,056
• 6400 Boston Spur, Dale Lee, construct detached garage, $6,000
• 8711 Kingfisher Lake Road, Robert Bishop, construct detached storage building, $5,000
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.