Sept. 26 session
• Noah Pearson, 52, of Morely, Missouri, pleaded guilty to an amended charge of criminal attempt to failure to comply with sex offender registration. He was sentenced to 12 months in jail, credited with 28 days served, balance suspended.
• Joshua Creed Tolson, 28, of the 2900 block of Trails Way pleaded guilty to possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, two counts of receiving stolen property (firearm) and first-degree possession of a controlled substance. He was sentenced to five years in prison, probated three years.
• David Paul Winkler, 50, of Lewisport pleaded guilty to first-degree possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was sentenced to one year in prison, probated two years.
• DeAndrie Lataren Kirby, 25, of the 2500 block of Allen Street pleaded guilty to an amended charge of first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance and first-degree wanton endangerment. Kirby was sentenced to six years in prison.
• Jennifer Basham, 36, of the 2000 block of Cullen Avenue pleaded guilty to first-degree possession of a controlled substance, tampering with physical evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was sentenced to one year in prison, diverted two years.