The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Nathan T. Moseley, 21, of the 1300 block of Gilbert Lane was charged Monday with theft of identity.
• Cornelius L. King, 38, of Memphis, Tennessee, was charged Monday with complicity to commit first-degree assault, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth), receiving stolen property under $10,000 and theft by unlawful taking (auto) over $500.
• Leah B. Leistner, 23, of Tell City was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth) and first-degree promoting contraband.
• Nothing was taken in a Monday burglary at a home in the 2200 block of East 18th Street.
• A wallet, jewelry, a driver's license and credit cards worth $1,502 were reported stolen Monday from a home in the 2000 block of Merriewood Drive.
• Candles worth $669 were reported stolen Monday from Bath and Body Works, 5000 Frederica St.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Michael L. Barnes, 24, of Evansville was charged Monday with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon, possession of a defaced firearm, defacing a firearm and tampering with physical evidence.
Kentucky State Police
• Gerardo Gonzalez, 20, of the 5400 block of Old Lydanne Road was charged Monday with driving under the influence.
• Haley D. Knight, 25, homeless, was charged Monday with driving under the influence.