The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• James R. Roach, 58, of the 2500 block of Bittel Road, was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
• Jane L. Bunner, 62, of the 1400 block of Melody Lane, was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence.
• Glenn C. Kelley, 63, of the 1700 block of Virginia Court, was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
• A firearm valued at $500 was reported stolen Tuesday out of a vehicle parked in the 1100 block of Hickman Avenue.
• A purse valued at $200, debit cards, a Social Security card, and a $100 key fob to a Chrysler vehicle were reported stolen Tuesday from a residence in the 900 block of Walnut Street.
• Medication valued at $21 was reported stolen Tuesday from a person at the Daviess County Public Library, 2020 Frederica St.
• A bicycle and a vehicle accident occurred Tuesday at East Ninth Street and Moseley Street. They were a GMC SUV driven by Crystal L. Mayfield, 37, of Whitesville, and the bicycle ridden by Cholivan T. Davenport, 31, of the 2100 block of Bradford Court, who was treated at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• A two-vehicle accident occurred Tuesday at Kentucky 54 and Springview Drive. The vehicles were a Dodge passenger car driven by Misty L. Hurst, 40, of the 2600 block of Strawbridge Place, and a Buick SUV driven by Trenta R. Powers, 55, of Philpot. Hurst, as well as a passenger in her vehicle, Wes Weafer, 14, of the 2600 block of Strawbridge Place, were treated at OHRH and released.