The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Alan G. Payne, 39, of the 1600 block of Jackson Street was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• James M. Kingsley, 35, of the 2200 block of East 19th Street was charged Sunday with third-degree assault.
• Genny R. Dennis, 35, of the 2500 block of Cravens Avenue was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A riding mower and a trailer worth $2,800 were reported stolen Friday from King Electric. 3450 Airpark Drive.
• A trailer worth $599 was reported stolen Saturday from a home in the 4200 block of Morgan Court.
• Cash in the amount of $1,600 was reported stolen Saturday from a vehicle parked in the 2500 block of High Pointe Cove.
• A scooter worth $600 was reported stolen Saturday from a home in the 1700 block of Lee Court.
• Nothing was taken in a Saturday burglary at a home in the 2600 block of Lancaster Avenue.
• A Google Pixlebook and charger, a plush Pokemon figure, clothing, a Chipolo tracker and coins worth $1,168 were reported stolen Sunday from the Owensboro Convention Center, 501 W. Second St.
• Two vehicles collided at 3:14 p.m. Friday in the 3000 block of West Highland Point Drive. They were a car driven by Kelly A. Johnson, 23, of the 5100 block of Essex Drive and a car driven by Hannah P. Farmer, 21, of the 2900 block of Saratoga Court. Johnson was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 1 p.m. Saturday in the 1700 block of J.R. Miller Boulevard. They were a car driven by Cory M. Capps, 22, of the 2900 block of Legion Park Drive and a van driven by Raymond E. Williams, 48, of Evansville. Williams was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 4:38 p.m. Sunday on East 18th Street near Triplett Street. They were a car driven by Shanni L. Onstott, 40, of the 3300 block of Old Mill Lane and a car driven by Shante Williams, 29, of Largo, Florida. Williams was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Melissa K. McIntyre, 59, of Fordsville was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• Various items were reported stolen in a Friday burglary at a garage in the 5700 block of Locust Street.
• A firearm discharge was reported Friday in the 2100 block of Meadowhill Lane. No injuries or damage were reported.
• Various items were reported stolen Saturday from a home in the 10600 block of McCamish Road.
• A purse, a tote bag, an Apple watch and a charger worth $960 were reported stolen Saturday from a vehicle parked at Texas Roadhouse, 943 Moseley Road.
• A firearm discharge was reported Sunday at a home in the 2300 block of Hayden Bridge Road. A witness reported an acquaintance fired a handgun into the ground during an altercation. No injuries were reported.
• Various items were reported stolen Sunday from a home in the 4000 block of Hayden Road.