The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Chedwich Murphy, 34, of an unknown address, was charged Monday with second-degree burglary.
• Jeffrey L. Webb, 52, of the 1100 block of Werner Avenue, was charged Monday with driving on a suspended license for driving under the influence.
• Samantha Hoover, 43, of the 1600 block of Breckenridge Street, was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine).
• Cassandra L. Evans, 35, of the 300 block of Hale Avenue, was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Household items were reported stolen Friday from a residence in the 2100 block of Churchill Drive.
• A 2009 Kia Spectra valued at $9,000 was reported stolen Saturday from the parking lot at the Walmart on Frederica Street.
• A 1986 Yamaha ATV valued at $1,000 was reported stolen Sunday from a residence in the 1000 block of Crabtree Avenue.
• Approximately $270 was reported stolen Sunday from a salon on Salem Drive.
• A 2010 Kai Tong ATV valued at $900 was reported stolen Sunday from a residence in the 2400 block of West Eighth Street.
• A 2008 Saturn Aura valued at $5,000 was reported stolen Monday from a parking lot in the 1300 block of Frederica Street.
• The price tags of several items for sale at a sporting goods store in the 500 block of Crabtree Avenue have reportedly changed Monday.
• A Ford Ranger truck and Chrysler Town & Country minivan collided Monday at Scherm Road and Wesleyan Park Drive in Owensboro. The driver of the truck was Miles A. Huffines, 18, of Utica. The driver of the minivan was Dylan N. Wetzel, 21, of Hickory. Wetzel was treated and released from Owensboro Health Regional Hospital.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• A Dodge Caravan, Ford F-150 and a Kia Optima collided Monday at Kentucky 54 and Boston Laffoon Road in Daviess County. The driver of the Dodge was Olivia K. Rather, 24, of the 1100 block of Carter Road. The driver of the Ford was Robert D. Huff, 52, of the 34700 block of Ralph Avenue. The driver of the Kia was Jennie L. Maiden, 60, of Fordsville. Maiden was treated and released from OHRH.