The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• William D. Lomax, 51 of the 1000 block of West Seventh Street was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Jazmane L. Dean, 34, of the 2000 block of Alexander Avenue was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A firearm discharge was reported Friday in the 1000 block of Omega Street. Reports say witnesses and officers heard multiple gunshots in the area. No damage or injuries were reported, but officers recovered multiple shell casings.
• Seven windows worth $1,500 were damaged Friday at a vacant building in the 2900 block of Fairview Drive.
• An ATV worth $1,500 was reported stolen Friday from a home in the 600 block of Poindexter Street.
• A trailer worth $2,500 was reported stolen Friday from Murphy excavating, 800 Crabtree Ave.
• A trailer worth $600 was reported stolen Friday from a home in the 2500 block of Strickland Drive.
• An air conditioner worth $1,000 was reported stolen Friday from a home in the 400 block of East 20th Street. Also, a Chrysler 300M was reported stolen Saturday from a second home in the 400 block of East 20th Street.
• A scooter worth $1,100 was reported stolen Sunday from a home in the 3400 block of New Hartford Road.
• Two vehicles collided at 2:32 p.m. in the 5200 block of Frederica Street. They were a car driven by McKenzie L. Clark, 17, of Utica and a sport utility vehicle driven by Anissa T. Marchand, 50, of Hawesville. Marchand was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.