The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Chad M. Cotton, 32, of the 1700 block of Bluff Avenue was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Roger Greathouse, 30, of the 2200 block of Old Henderson Road was charged Thursday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth), tampering with physical evidence, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon and being a persistent felony offender.
• Damian Fields, 24, of the 700 block of Scherm Road was charged Thursday with being a persistent felony offender.
• Daniel L. Lacefield, 35, of the 2500 block of Stickland Drive was charged Wednesday with second-degree sodomy, first-degree sexual abuse and first-degree sexual abuse (victim under age 12).
• Rebecca L. Miller, 23, of the 1600 block of East 24th Street was charged Wednesday with second-degree burglary.
• A juvenile was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking (auto) over $500.
• A firearm discharge was reported at 12:20 a.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Hathaway Street. The victim reported an unknown person in a white vehicle fired shots at him. No injuries or damage was reported and no shell casings were recovered.
• Five leaf blowers, spot cleaner and two fans worth $1,125 were reported stolen Monday from MMP Building Services, 609 Park Plaza Drive.
• Cash worth $530 was reported stolen Tuesday from the Cadillac Motel, 1311 W. Second St.
• A generator worth $600 was reported stolen Tuesday from a home in the 300 block of East Fifth Street.
• An iPhone worth $759 was reported stolen Wednesday from Verizon Wireless, 3248 Mount Moriah Ave.
• An assault was reported Wednesday in the 2200 block of East 19th Street. The victim reported being struck by a vehicle driven by an acquaintance. The victim suffered scratches and did not require medical treatment.