The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Tyler S. Hylton, 25, of Reynolds Station was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Larry S. Sherman, 57, of the 3400 block of Legacy Run was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence and first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Wulfredo Benites, 33, of the 4500 block of Kentucky 54 was charged Wednesday with second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
• Christian J. Davis, 21, of the 1600 block of Alexander Avenue was charged Wednesday with theft of identity.
• Rylee D. Piercefield, 20, of Evansville was charged Tuesday with first-degree sexual abuse.
• Two vehicles collided at 1:38 p.m. Wednesday on U.S. 60. They were a car driven by Deanna L. Ratajczak, 62, of the 800 block of Parkway Drive and a car driven by Duane M. Ludwig, 40, of the 900 block of Pepper Tree Lane. Ludwig was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Gary W. Hornsby, 62, of Beaver Dam was charged Thursday with first-degree bailjumping and first-degree persistent felony offender.