The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Robert D. Haws, 21, of the 3900 block of Kentucky 279 South was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• James E. Vincent, 68, of Central City was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Darren A. Scott, 47, of the 1400 block of Frederica Street was charged Monday with first-degree bailjumping.
• Jessica S. Johnson, 34, of the 500 block of Maplewood Drive was charged Monday with first-degree theft by unlawful taking over $500.
• Prescription drugs worth $10 were reported stolen Monday from St. Benedict's Homeless Shelter, 1001 W. Seventh St.
• A Subaru Outback worth $26,345 was reported stolen Monday at Hertz, 5051 Frederica St. The theft occurred in August. Reports say the vehicle was recovered.
• Cash worth $3,300 was reported stolen Tuesday from Beckman's Auto, 700 W. Fourth St.
• Two vehicles collided at 5:42 a.m. Monday on Carter Road near Tamarack Road. They were a pickup truck driven by Nicolas A. Brooks, 21, of the 600 block of Greenbriar Street and a pickup truck driven by Nicholas T. Sheffield, 33, of the 800 block of East 21st Street. Brooks' passenger, Quentin Miller, and Sheffield, were treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
• A sport utility vehicle driven by James R. Kassinger, 72, of of the 1500 block of Griffith Avenue left the road and struck a tree at 8:46 p.m. Monday on East 22nd Street near J.R. Miller Boulevard. Kassinger was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.