The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Tony E. Vanover, 50, of the 2000 block of Prince Avenue was charged Tuesday with first-degree fleeing/evading police.
• Justin T. Puckett, 29, of the 3500 block of Hawthorne Drive was charged Monday with receiving stolen property under $10,000.
• Najee T. Johnson, 27, of the 1600 block of East 17th Street was charged Monday with first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Cash in the amount of $200 and a cash register of undetermined value were reported stolen in a Monday burglary at Lavish Hair Studio, 710 Salem Drive.
• Cash and a money bag of cash and checks worth $1,248 were reported stolen in a Monday burglary at Studio Slant, 624 Emory Drive.
• A Chevrolet Express worth $7,000 was reported stolen Monday from Don Moore, 4216 Frederica St. The vehicle was later found on the Indiana side of the Ohio River.
• Two vehicles collided at 9:15 a.m. on West 24th Street near Frederica Street. They were a pickup truck driven by Justen L. Bickett, 32, of Whitesville and a car driven by Taylor R. Tosh, 23, of the 1000 block of West Parrish Avenue. Tosh was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• A Bluetooth speaker, cigarettes, charging cords and keys were reported stolen Monday from a vehicle parked in the 2400 block of Keenland Parkway.
• Trees were reported stolen Monday from Rural King, 801 Commerce Drive.