The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Edward V. McDuffie, 51, of the 3500 block of Fields Road was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• Kane A. Emerson, 20, of the 1800 block of Sunset Drive was charged Sunday with driving under the influence, second-degree assault and first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Christopher T. Isaacs, 39, of the 300 block of East 27th Street was charged Sunday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth).
• Paula D. Beach, 31, of the 1500 block of Wing Avenue was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• Christopher A. Smith, 25, of Rockport, Indiana, was charged Sunday with prohibited used of an electronic communications device to procure a minor/peace officer for a sexual offense.
• Tools, an air compressor and a jackhammer of undetermined value were reported stolen in a Friday burglary at a home in the 600 block of Triplett Street.
• A Nissan Ultima sustained $1,500 in vandalism damage Saturday while parked in the 3200 block of Warehouse Road.
• Shoes worth $59 were reported stolen Saturday from Show Carnival, 5241 Frederica St. The shoes were recovered.
• A purse, billfold, cash, jewelry and debit cards worth $2,050 were reported stolen Saturday from a home in the 300 block of Hale Avenue.
• A Ford Taurus worth $1,000 was reported stolen Sunday from a home in the 0-100 block of Gilmour Court. The vehicle was recovered.
• Nothing was taken in a Sunday burglary at a home in the 600 block of Walnut Street.
• A Chevrolet Malibu worth $3,500 was reported stolen Sunday from a home in the 2500 block of Cravens Avenue.
• A pickup truck driven by David L. Wingfield, 69, of the 1600 block of East 21st Street left the road and struck an embankment at 3:35 p.m. Wednesday on Grimes Avenue near Alsop Lane. Wingfield was transported to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital where he was listed Monday in fair condition.
• Two vehicles collided at 8:28 a.m. Friday on Cedar Street near West 12th Street. They were a sport utility vehicle driven by Kathy R. Wright, 56, of the 1700 block of Hacienda Lane and a car driven by Kirk E. Griggs, 51, of the 600 block of Rand Road. Griggs was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 10:17 a.m. Friday on Breckenridge Street near East Fourth Street. They were a sport utility vehicle driven by Evonne D. Butler, 46, of Evansville and a pickup truck driven by Roger D. Hardin, 60, of the 3100 block of Queensway Drive. Butler was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• A pedestrian, James P. Wilson, 57, reported being struck by a vehicle that fled the scene at 10:09 p.m. Saturday on West 12th Street near Venable Avenue. Wilson described the vehicle as a yellow sport utility vehicle. Wilson was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Ross M. Cecil, 52, of Maceo was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Dewayne D. Bush, 52, of Whitesville was charged Sunday with tampering with physical evidence.
• Thomas W. Hagan, 48, of Whitesville was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (drug unspecified) and tampering with physical evidence.
• Two vehicles collided at 1:30 p.m. Saturday in the 6700 block of Frederica Street. They were a van driven by Saturnino Cruz-Juarez, 49, of the 2400 block of Bittel Road and a sport utility vehicle driven by Jennifer Jones, 32, of Whitesville. Cruz-Juarez was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.