The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Jessica Stinnett, 31, of the 3300 block of Ridgewood Street, was charged Saturday with driving under the influence.
• Jeromy Parkman, 32, of the 1300 block of East 19th Street, was charged Saturday with first-degree wanton endangerment, first-degree fleeing and evading police (motor vehicle), and first-degree fleeing and evading police (on foot.)
• Amber N. Brown, 30, of Corydon, Indiana, was charged Sunday with first-degree burglary and third-degree burglary.
• Robin R. Otto, 46, of the 500 block of Hathaway Street, was charged Sunday with theft of identity and first-degree possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
• Troy Dicken, 40, of the 1900 block of Terrace Place, was charged Monday with driving under the influence.
• Clothing valued at $1,088.89 was reported stolen Nov. 13 from Academy Sports, at 3051 Highland Point.
• A bookshelf valued at $50, a TV valued at $200, and miscellaneous clothing items were reported stolen Nov. 14 from AAA Rent-A-Space West, at 2731 W. Fourth St.
• A first-degree strangulation was reported Saturday at a residence in the 1300 block of East 19th Street.
• Two firearms valued at $850 were reported stolen Saturday from a residence in the 4000 block of Caddie Cove.
• A two-vehicle car crash occurred Saturday at Old Hartford Road and Triplett Street. The vehicles were a Toyota Camry driven by Charles G. Howard, 87, of Morgantown, and a Toyota Prius driven by Sean A. Ernest, 47, of the 2900 block of McAlister Point. A passenger in Howard's vehicle, Doris C. Haragan, 87, of the 2900 block of Turfway Drive, was listed in good Monday afternoon. A passenger in Ernest's vehicle, Caroline Wallace, 53, of the 1400 block of West Fourth Street, was treated at OHRH and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Tristan J. Simpson, 23, of Hawesville, was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• Haley M. Shepherd, 23, of the 5400 block of Red Mile Loop, was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.