The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Lyndsey T. Atkinson, 25, of Tell City was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance.
• Jessica N. Gish, 34, of the 4700 block of Farmview Drive was charged Wednesday with theft by unlawful taking (auto) over $500.
• Caitlyn A. Tarbush, 29, of the 2100 block of Churchill Court was charged Tuesday with second-degree strangulation.
• Tools and painting equipment worth $700 were reported stolen Tuesday from Comfort Suites, 230 Salem Drive.
• A Dodge Caravan was damaged when the back windows were busted and the vehicle was dented by vandalism Tuesday at a home in the 1200 block of West Second Street.
• A Toyota Rav 4 worth $1,975 was stolen Wednesday while parked in the 1600 block of Cokesbury Court.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Jonathan B. Boone, 34, of the 3500 block of Becker Drive was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Jason A. Childs, 41, of the 3000 block of Saratoga Court was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
Kentucky State Police
• Ann N. Johnson, 43, of Maceo was charged Tuesday with theft by unlawful taking over $500.