The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Ashely D. Laws, 32, of the 3200 block of Old Hartford Road was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth) and tampering with physical evidence.
• A handgun, a gas can, a first aid kit, a survival set, signal flares, a radio and an air horn worth $574 were reported stolen Friday from a boat at Halls Marine, 651 Ewing Road.
• A motor vehicle registration plate worth $10 was reported stolen Friday from a vehicle parked in the 1500 block of Roosevelt Road.
• A toolbox, tools and power tools and a tile saw worth $11,100 were reported stolen in a Friday burglary at a vacant building in the 1400 block of Sweeney Street.
• A smartphone worth $700 was reported stolen Friday from a home in the 700 block of Clay Street.
• A window sustained $200 in damage during a Saturday burglary at Savi Chic Boutique, 2108 Triplett St.
• A storage shed sustained $50 in damage during a Saturday burglary in the 1900 block of Prince Avenue.
• Nothing was taken in a Monday burglary at a home in the 400 block of East 20th Street.
• A pickup truck driven by Michael J. Moore, 34, of Fort Branch, Indiana struck a pedestrian, Gerardo L. Lopez, 24, of the 1700 block of Todd Cout at 1:15 p.m. Friday in the 4800 block of Frederica Street. Lopez was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• A motorcycle driven by Patrick McCarthy, 27, of the 7300 block of Kentucky 56 slid on gravel and left the road at 4:46 p.m. Sunday on Horrell Road. McCarthy was treated at OHRH and released.
• A motorcycle driven by Bobby W. Whitledge, 67, of Marion, Illinois overturned at 11:54 a.m. Saturday in the 4600 block of Kentucky 54. Whitledge was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 2:45 p.m. on July 2 on Kentucky 54 near Springview Drive. They were a car driven by Misty L. Hurst, 40, of the 2600 block of Strawbridge Place, and a car driven by Trenta R. Powers, 55, of Philpot. Hurst and per passenger, Wes Weafer, were treated at OHRH and released.