The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Michael S. Mays, 47, of the 1600 block of Thompson Drive was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a forged instrument (meth) and tampering with physical evidence.
• Jessica M. Ralph, 33, of the 2100 block of Churchill Drive was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking (auto) over $500.
• A table and set of wooden chairs were reported stolen Monday from City Walk Cafe, 222 Allen St.
• A homemade metal cannon worth $1,000 was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 1700 block of College Drive.
• Nothing was taken in a Monday burglary at a home in the 1600 block of East 25th Street.
• A scooter worth $800 was reported stolen Monday while parked in the 1400 block of West Fifth Street.
• A computer and monitor worth $1,500 was reported stolen in a Monday burglary at a home in the 2300 block of West Seventh Street.
• A scooter worth $1,000 was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 3800 block of Frederica Street.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Gregory L. Fulkerson, 61, of the 8800 block of Sacra Drive was charged Monday with driving under the influence.
• A bicycle was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 2400 block of Keenland Parkway.
• Windows were broken and various items were reported stolen Monday in a burglary at a home in the 6600 block of Thoreau Village.