The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Caleb L. Hampton, 19, of the 2400 block of West Ninth Street was charged Monday with trafficking in synthetic drugs and tampering with physical evidence.
• Christopher R. Manning, 31, of the 2400 block of St. Ann Street was charged Monday with driving under the influence.
• Two vehicles collided at 9:49 a.m. Saturday on Frederica Street near West 24th Street. They were a sport utility vehicle driven by Vickie L. Tyler-Brandle, 54, of the 1600 block of West 12th Street and a utility truck driven by James C. Jackson, 39, of the 2300 block of Elm Street. Tyler-Brandle and her passengers, Kiera Riggs and Krey Riggs, were treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
• Two vehicles collided at 7:49 a.m. Friday on Veach Road near Parkway Drive. They were a car driven by Marjorie R. Morgan, 95, of the 2400 block of Yewells Landing North and a car driven by Donna J. Oakley, 34, of Island. Morgan was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Ronald D. Boggs, 45, of the 5300 block of Essex Drive was charged Monday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth).
• Donald Burdick, 64, of Pueblo, Colorado, was charged Tuesday with first-degree robbery.
• A rape was reported Monday at Colony Estates Mobile Home Park, 2219 Keenland Parkway. The victim reported she was raped by a man she had met online and had gone to the mobile home park to meet.
• A wheel and a tire were reported stolen Monday from a Toyota Corolla parked in the 6900 block of Jamie Lane.
• Mail was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 11000 block of Kentucky 951.
• A motorcycle driven by Scott Lowe, 68, of the 2000 block of York Drive overturned at 12:52 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Kentucky 1554. Lowe was taken to Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, where he was listed Monday in good condition.
• Two vehicles collided at 8:30 a.m. Saturday in the 7800 block of Kentucky 405. They were a car driven by Austin Jones, 18, of the 2600 block of Epworth Lane and a pickup truck driven by Sammy Woods, 39, of Lewisport. Woods' passenger, Rebecca Burrows, was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
Kentucky State Police
• James M. Brown, 48, of the 6900 block of Jamie Lane was charged Tuesday with driving under the influence.