The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Donald W. Gallimore, 33, of the 700 block of Hall Street was charged Friday with theft by unlawful taking (auto) over $500.
• Samantha N. Drake, 38, of the 8800 block of Jack Hinton Road was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Robert C. Lane, 31, of the 3200 bock of Graham Lane was charged Thursday with theft of mail matter and second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
• A Samsung Note worth $800 was reported stolen Tuesday from a home in the 600 block of Poindexter Street.
• Food worth $25 was reported stolen Tuesday from a home in the 2500 block of West Fifth Street.
• Nothing was taken in a Thursday burglary at a home in the 4300 block of Loft Cove.
• Cash and keys worth $410 were reported stolen in a Thursday burglary at a home in the 2500 block of West Second Street.
• Prescription drugs were reported stolen Thursday from a home in the 3900 block of Reliant Circle.
• Two purses, cash and a laptop computer worth $1,270 were reported stolen Thursday from a vehicle parked at Owensboro Community & Technical College, 4800 New Hartford Road.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Cash in the amount of $160 was reported stolen Thursday from a home in the 6800 block of Kentucky 2830.
• Three vehicles collided at 2:46 p.m. Tuesday in the 6400 block of Kentucky 56. They were a pickup truck driven by Tristan Higgs, 16, of the 2100 block of Kentucky 279 South, a sport utility vehicle driven by Joseph M. Boehman, 52, of the 10400 block of Hall School Road and a station wagon driven by Gail Bartlett, 48, of the 6400 block of Kentucky 144. Boehman and Bartlett were treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.