The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Loni R. Kelley, 37, of the 1700 block of Virginia Court was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth) and tampering with physical evidence.
• Alisha Johnson, 46, of Corydon was charged Sunday with second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
• Glenn C. Kelley, 63, of the 1700 block of Virginia Court was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Aleta A. Butler, 48, of the 2700 block of West 10th Street was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• Thomas J. Bradley, 23, of the 1700 block of Virginia Court was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• A purse, a smart phone and cash worth $519 were reported stolen Thursday from a home in the 600 block of Stockton Drive.
• Wood decking material worth $1,000 was reported stolen Friday from a trailer parked in the 1600 block of East 17th Street.
• A television, a shop vac and a generator worth $550 were reported stolen in a Friday burglary at a garage in the 1800 block of Hathaway Street.
• A chainsaw, a leaf blower, a hedge trimmer and a sawzall worth $800 were reported stolen in a Saturday burglary in the 1200 block of Locust Street.
• Mail of undetermined value was reported stolen Friday from a home in the 200 block of Frayser Avenue.
• A robbery was reported Sunday in the 1300 block of Allen Street. The victim said three unknown men with guns tried to rob him. He told police he fled and dropped his iPhone, which was later recovered.
• Prescription drugs worth $100 were reported stolen Saturday from a home in the 3800 block of Brentwood Drive.
• Credit cards, cash, a purse, a wallet, prescription sunglasses and a voice recorder worth $940 were reported stolen Saturday from a vehicle parked in the 200 block of West Fifth street.
• An incident of wanton endangerment was reported Saturday in the 600 block of Fargo Street. The victim said an acquaintance pointed a gun at him during an altercation, then fled.
• A Macbook Pro, a Samsung tablet, a drum pad and a computer bag worth $550 were reported stolen Sunday from a vehicle parked in the 300 block of East Fourth Street.
• Two vehicles collided at 4:51 p.m. Sunday on Locust Street near West Ninth Street. They were a car driven by John W. Roddy, 26, of Chandler, Indiana, and a pickup driven by Steven J. Vaught, 54, of Calhoun. Vaught's passenger, Tracey Vaught and Heath Smith were treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released. A parked vehicle was also damaged in the collision.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Harold L. Mathews, 49, of Philpot was charged Tuesday with driving under the influence.