The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Aung Lah Win, 45, of the first block of Dixiana Court was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence.
• An Xbox, two PlayStations, two flatscreen TVs, three video games, a laptop, a Bluetooth speaker, a vape box and $50 in cash -- a total value of $1,491 -- were reported stolen Wednesday from a house in the 1500 block of West First Street.
• A 2012 Chevrolet Traverse valued at $11,000 was reported stolen Wednesday in the 1900 block of West Fifth Street.
• A power saw, pressure washer and ladder valued at $1,360 were reported stolen Wednesday in the 3100 block of Warehouse Road.
• A 2007 Chevrolet HHR valued at $4,000 was reported stolen Wednesday in the 4700 block of Farmview Drive.
Daviess County Sheriff Department
• Laurie A. Judd, 42, of the 3700 block of Cobblestone Court, was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence.