The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Cayla M. McGee, 28, of the 2100 block of Carpenter Drive was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (drug unspecified).
• A juvenile was charged Tuesday with first-degree criminal mischief.
• A juvenile was charged Tuesday with possession of a handgun by a minor.
• Four security cameras worth $150 were reported stolen in a Tuesday burglary at a home in the 900 block of Walnut Park Drive.
• A rape was reported Wednesday on Ragu Drive. The victim reported being raped by an acquaintance.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Christopher S. Boyd, 33, of Philpot was charged Wednesday with theft by unlawful taking (auto) over $500.
• Two vehicles collided at 2:16 p.m. Monday on U.S. 60. They were a semitrailer driven by David D. England, 50, of Sullivan, Illinois, and a car driven by Billy J. Baize, 51, of Hawesville. Baize was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.