The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Dustin W. Croxton, 24, of Beechmont was charged Wednesday with first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument and tampering with physical evidence.
• Judy A. Frames, 50, of the 500 block of Graystone was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Summers D. Payne, 37, of the 2400 block of West Second Street was charged Tuesday with third-degree burglary.
• David P. Welch Jr., 43, of the 900 block of Hall Street was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A juvenile was charged Monday with driving under the influence.
• A Pontiac G6 worth $2,800 was reported stolen Saturday from Franey's Food Mart, 817 Carter Road.
• A phone, a DVD player, a laptop computer and a CD player worth $750 were reported stolen Monday from a home in the 500 block of Elm Street.
• A motor vehicle plate was reported stolen Tuesday from a vehicle parked in the 3100 block of Airpark Drive.
• A trailer worth $2,500 was reported stolen Tuesday from a home in the 1400 block of Jackson Street.
• A handgun worth $357 was reported stolen Tuesday from a home in the 3800 block of Benttree Drive.
• A desk, a coffee table, a shelf and curtains worth $390 were reported stolen in a Tuesday burglary at a home in the 500 block of East Parrish Avenue.
• A motor vehicle plate was reported stolen Tuesday from a vehicle parked in the 1600 block of West Fourth Street.
• A motor scooter worth $1,500 was reported stolen Tuesday from a home in the 700 block of Jed Place.
• Four packs of cigarettes worth $25 were reported stolen in a Tuesday burglary at Valero, 1801 Triplett St. • A firearm discharge was reported Tuesday in the 2400 block of West 10th Street. Three shell casings were recovered, but no injuries or damage were reported.
• Two vehicles collided at 8:58 a.m. Tuesday on West 12th Street near Venable Avenue. They were a car driven by Hannah Snyder, 22, of Lewisport and a car driven by Demarko C. Griffith, 34, of the 4100 block of West Fifth Street. Griffith and his passenger, Lamarwin Crite were treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• A phone was reported stolen Tuesday at Yellow Creek Park, 5710 Kentucky 144.
Kentucky State Police
• Alyssa F. Fullerton, 19, of Lewisport was charged Tuesday with driving under the influence and first-degree possession of a controlled substance (drug unspecified).