The following list is compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• James T. Kincaid, 31, of the 700 block of Scherm Road was charged Friday with driving under the influence.
• Erin M. Romero, 39, of the 2800 block of Silver Creek Loop was charged Friday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Jordan W. Greer, 24, of the 2000 block of Sussex Place was charged Thursday with second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
• Christopher R. Johnson, 42, of Livermore was charged Thursday with theft by deception under $10,000.
• Jermaine M. Lee, 35, of the 2000 block of West Seventh Street was charged Friday with first-degree wanton endangerment and first-degree fleeing/evading police.
• Stephen P. Farley, 57, of the 2300 block of Harriett Lane was charged Friday with failure to comply with the sex offender registry.
• Skyler T. Hayden, 23, of the 3900 block of Old Hartford Road was charged Thursday with theft of identity and driving under the influence.
• An iPad, keys and identity cars worth $101 were reported stolen in a Tuesday burglary at a home in the 1000 block of East Byers Avenue.
Daviess County Sheriff's Department
• Misty D. Roberts, 39, of the 200 block of Cardinal Lane was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).