The following list was taken from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• David P. Ebling, 60, of the 5100 block of U.S. 60 West was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence.
• Ameil D. Smith, 32, of the 1200 block of Hutch Lane was charged Tuesday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth) and first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (drug unspecified).
• Daniel P. McIntyre, 57, of the 200 block of Cardinal Lane was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A PlayStation 4 and video games worth $600 were stolen in a Wednesday burglary at a home in the 700 block of Locust Street.
• Nothing was taken in a Wednesday burglary at Super USA, 222 E.Ninth St.
• Two vehicles collided at 8:25 p.m. Sunday on East Fourth Street near J.R. Miller Boulevard. They were a sport utility vehicle driven by Alexandria C. Hatcher, 19, of Whitesville and a sport utility vehicle driven by Kelslea Overton, 32, of Utica. Hatcher and Overton were treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
• A car driven by David A. Maske, 21, of the 800 block of East Byers Avenue struct a pedestrian, Rocky J. McCraw, 56, of Dyersburg, Tennessee, at 2:26 a.m. Monday in the 1100 block of East Byers Avenue. McCraw was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Raymond J. Jones Jr., 27, of the 400 block of Center Street was charged Tuesday with theft by unlawful taking over $500.