The following list was compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Lori L. Mulholland, 47, of the 700 block of Sycamore Street was charged Monday with first-deree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Heather M. Brown, 34, of the 800 block of East 14th Street was charged Sunday with second-degree burglary and first-degree wanton endangerment.
• A Lexis ES350 sustained $2,500 in vandalism damage Sunday in the 2200 block of Bluff Avenue.
• A Cadillac Deville worth $5,000 was reported stolen Saturday from Motel 6, 4585 Frederica St.
• A Saturn Aura sustained $500 in vandalism damage at a home in the 1800 block of West Seventh Street.
• Cash worth $8,700 were reported stolen Friday from a home in the 1000 block of Oglesby Street.
• Prescription drugs were reported stolen Friday from Walgreens Pharmacy, 2318 Frederica St.
• A Cadillac Deville sustained $1,000 in vandalism damage Friday at a home in the 1300 block of Jackson Street.
• Nothing was taken in a Friday burglary at a home in the 1300 block of Jackson Street.
• A scooter worth $400 was reported stolen Thursday from a home from the 900 block of Triplett Street.
• Nothing was taken in a Thursday burglary at a home in the 400 block of East 23rd Street.
• A rape and theft were reported Thursday at OYO Townhouse Owensboro West, 3136 West Second Street. The victim reported being raped by an acquaintance, who stole cash, a smart phone and clothing after the assault.
• A Chevrolet Traverse worth $15,000 was reported stolen Thursday from a home in the 2500 block of Heartland Greens Pointe.
• A Dodge Ram sustained $4,404 in vandalism damage Thursday while parked in the 2400 block of St. Ann Street.
• A U-Haul trailer worth $6,000 was reported stolen Wednesday from the 2800 block of West Parrish Avenue. The trailer was recovered with damage.
• An iPhone 11 worth $700 was reported stolen Sunday from Cadillac Motel, 1311 West Second Street.
• Nothing was taken in a Sunday burglary at a home in the 800 block of East 14th Street.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Troy A. Rafferty, 31, of the 10300 block of Possum Trot Road was charged Sunday with driving under the influence.
• Joshua W. Hazel, 21, of the 600 block of Clay Street was charged Saturday with driving under the influence.
• Alexis Ambs, 23, of Utica of was charged Friday with driving under the influence.
• A checkbook and vehicle registration papers were reported stolen Saturday from a pickup ruck parked in the 4300 block of Eastgate Drive.