The following list was taken from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Benjamin A. Canary, 34, of 1100 block of West Second Street was charged Thursday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• James Wilhoite, 58, of the 2800 block of Kentucky 554 was charged Thursday with driving under the influence.
• Nechelle Day, 26, of Madison, Tennessee, was charged Thursday with receiving stolen property under $10,000.
• James R. Dunn, 38, of the 2100 block of McFarland Avenue was charged Wednesday with first-degree burglary.
• Brandon C. Truss, 38, homeless, was charged Wednesday with second-degree assault.
• Tony L. Vansickle, 44, of the 1700 block of Virginia Court was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Merchandise worth $764 was reported stolen Wednesday from Walmart, 5031 Frederica St.
• Antique dollars, hand tools, a router and documents of undetermined value were reported stolen Wednesday from a rental storage facility in the 1300 block of Burlew Boulevard.
• A PlayStation 2, XBox games and a backpack worth $210 were reported stolen Wednesday from a room at the Cadillac Motel, 1311 W. Second St.
• Cash, a Bluetooth speaker, shoes and a smartwatch worth $709 were reported stolen in a Wednesday burglary at a home in the 500 block of West 11th Street.
• Three electric motorcycles worth $2,757 were reported stolen in a Wednesday burglary at a garage in the 3800 block of Raintree Drive.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Crystal L. Jones, 36, of the 1600 block of Glendale Avenue was charged Thursday with second-degree assault.
• A vehicle sustained vandalism damage when it was scratched and written on with a sharp object Wednesday in the 2300 block of Blossom Court.