The following list was compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Kelly M. Pressley, 42, of the 100 block of Plum Street, was charged Sunday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine), drug paraphernalia (buy/possess), and possession of marijuana.
• Ryan T. Clark, 27, of the 1900 block of Merriewood Drive, was charged Saturday with two counts of theft by unlawful taking, one for $10,000 or more but less than $1,000,000, and one for $500 or more, but less than $10,000, second-degree possession of a forged instrument, and theft by deception, including cold checks for more than $10,000.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Office
• Zachary C. Mills, 30, of Whitesville, was charged Saturday with driving under the influence.
McLean County Sheriff’s Office
• Tyler R. Durham, 28, of Calhoun, was charged Sunday with first-degree strangulation and third-degree terroristic threatening.
Kentucky State Police:
• Janzon M. Adams, 22, of the 3800 block of HWY 60, was charged Saturday with driving under the influence, second-degree wanton endangerment, and reckless driving.