The following list was compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Michelle R. Reynolds, 42, of the 2500 block of Lancaster Avenue was charged Monday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Roy N. Johnson Jr., 41, of the 600 block of Maple Heights Drive was charged Tuesday with driving under the influence.
• John R. Williams, 56, of the 1200 block of West 12th Street was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A juvenile was charged Monday with theft by unlawful taking (auto).
• A juvenile was charged Saturday with first-degree fleeing/evading police (motor vehicle).
• A catalytic converter worth $500 was reported stolen Monday from a vehicle parked in the 1700 block of Breckenridge Street.
• Eighty vape packs worth $1,080 were reported stolen Sunday from Quality Quick, 817 Carter Road.
• A video surveillance system and cash amounting to $210 were reported stolen Monday from Integrity Lawn Care and Nursery, 1100 Burlew Blvd.
• A trailer worth $1,000 was reported stolen Monday from Am Vets Post 75, 2600 W. Second St.
• A Ford Explorer worth $2,000 was reported stolen Monday from the 4600 block of Towne Square Court.
• A mailed package containing a video game worth $170 was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 4600 block of Sydney Lane.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Jazzman D. Warren, 35, of Fayette, North Carolina, was charged Monday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth).