The following list was compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Amanda Spencer, 39, of the 2300 block of Secretariat Drive was charged Thursday with driving under the influence and first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Matiah Mazaiegos, 37, of the 1100 block of Locust Street was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence.
• Michael Shelton, 49, of the 100 bock of East 19th Street was charged Wednesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A catalytic converter worth $600 was reported stolen Tuesday from a vehicle parked in the 1200 block of Jackson Street.
• An iPad Pro worth $800 was reported stolen Wednesday from Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge, 322, W. Fourth St.
• A debit card was reported stolen Wednesday from a home in the 400 block of East 23rd Street.
• A car driven by Matthew Newton, 25, of the 2500 block of Ebach Street struck a bicycle ridden by Trayvon Krause, 10, of the 600 block of Orchard Street at 1:36 p.m. Wednesday in the 1700 block of West Fourth Street. Krause was treated for injuries at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital and released.
• A pedestrian, Michelle L. McKinney, 45, of the 1300 block of Burlew Boulevard was struck by what appeared to be a Chevrolet Blazer that fled the scene at 1:33 p.m. Wednesday on Mill Avenue near East 21st Street. McKinney was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
• A pickup truck driven by Patricia E. Bertke, 56, of Reynolds Station struck a city bus driven by Twyla G. Carter, 53, of the 4100 block of Whitetail Court at 3:24 p.m. Wednesday in the 400 block of Leitchfield Road. Bertke was treated for injuries at OHRH and released.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• James D. Wallisa, 38, of Loogootee, Indiana, was charged Thursday with first-degree fleeing/evading police (motor vehicle), first-degree wanton endangerment and driving under the influence.