The following list was compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• A juvenile was charged Saturday with theft by unlawful taking of more than $500.
• Stephen D. Mayfield, 22, of the 100 block of Stockton Drive was charged Monday with first-degree burglary.
• Shoes, socks and a sports bag worth $521 were reported stolen Monday from Shoe Carnival, 5241 Frederica St.
• Chrome water shutoff valves of undetermined value were reported stolen Monday from a construction site in the 1900 block of Pleasant Valley Road.
• A trailer worth $750 was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 1400 block of Standish Place.
• A mailed package containing a motorcycle registration plate was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 2500 block of Palomino Place.
• Blinds, an XBox, game controllers, two cookie sheets and several packages of baby wipes worth $1,045 were reported stolen Sunday from a home in the 900 block of Sutherland Avenue.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• A trailer was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 400 block of Reid Road.
• A handgun was reported stolen Monday from a home in the 0-100 block of Fielden Avenue.
• Construction materials were reported stolen Monday from the 3700 block of Earls Lane.