The following list was compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Kimberly A. Hayes, 30, homeless was charged Tuesday with theft of identity.
• Whitney D. Woosley, 22, of the 1700 block of Virginia Court was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Susan E. Burns, 64, of the 2500 block of McFarland Avenue was charged Tuesday with possession of a handgun by a convicted felon.
• Sara E. Austin-Hill, 32, of Cannelton, Indiana was charged Wednesday with theft of identity.
• Jason D. West, 42, of Utica was charged Tuesday with third-degree burglary.
• A Buick Verano worth $7,000 was reported stolen Tuesday from the 900 block of Crabtree Avenue.
• Household goods, including a fish tank, instant pot, flat screen TV and countertop ice maker were reported stolen in a Monday burglary in the 2900 block of Daviess Street.
• Chevrolet Trailblazer and a Mercury Milan sustained a total of $1,200 in vandalism damage when their windshields and other windows were broken Tuesday in the 2300 block of Yewells Landing North.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Wayne C. Daugherty, 48, of the 1300 block of West Second Street was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).