The following list was compiled from reports to area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Randall E. Johnson, 58, homeless, was charged Wednesday with second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
• Bradley S. Wheatley, 35, of the 2000 block of East 10th Street was charged Wednesday with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and tampering with physical evidence.
• A juvenile was charged Monday with third-degree assault (Department of Social Services worker).
• A shotgun and a handgun worth $200 were reported stolen in a Tuesday burglary at a home in the 1600 block of Griffith Avenue.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Charles E. Vanover Jr., 53, of Louisville was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth) and tampering with physical evidence.
• Robin L. Yates, 55, of Louisville was charged Tuesday with first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• A vehicle was reported broken into Saturday at Auto Truck and Trailer, 730 Pleasant Valley Road.
• Mail containing a check was reported stolen from a mailbox Tuesday in the 4200 block of Hayden Bridge Road.
• A purse was reported stolen Tuesday at Gimme Five, 3026 Kentucky 144.
• A cellphone was reported stolen out of a vehicle parked at Thruston Convenience Story and Mini-Mart, 5464 Kentucky 144.
Kentucky State Police
• Richard B. Carlisle, 41, of the 2700 block of Lookout Drive was charged Wednesday with second-degree arson.
• Sarah Turner-Lykens, 33, of Jamestown was charged Wednesday with second-degree arson.