The following list is compiled from reports from area law enforcement agencies:
Owensboro Police Department
• Donald L. Basham, 52, of the 700 block of Stone Street was charged Tuesday with driving under the influence.
• Michael Long, 43, homeless, was charged Wednesday with third-degree assault (EMS, fire or rescue squad).
• Arturo Lopez, 32, of the 1300 block of Wayside Drive was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence.
• Jami L. Smith, 58, of Baxter, Tennessee, was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence.
• An unknown amount of property was stolen Tuesday in a burglary at a home in the 2700 block of Flamingo Avenue.
Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
• Andrew C. Blake, 31, of Lewisport was charged Wednesday with first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance (meth) and first-degree possession of a controlled substance (meth).
• Eric P. Burroughs, 24, of the 3400 block of Wandering Lane was charged Tuesday with first-degree fleeing/evading police (motor vehicle).
• A catalytic converter was reported stolen Tuesday from a vehicle in the 1900 block of Greenbriar Road.